Privacy and Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from September 2nd 2016
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
“Please note that Year of the Gentleman has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned here. Year of the Gentleman may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.”
- Information collected through online forms provided by Year of the Gentleman, such as (but not limited to) personal names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, will not be distributed or sold to any third party and will be held to strict confidentiality. Any information submitted during time of registration is also held to strict confidentiality.
- Personal information, such as e-mail addresses and user names are used mainly to recognize individual members and/or online viewers. In the event Year of the Gentleman needs to contact an individual, Year of the Gentleman may use submitted personal information to offer technical assistance, service updates, or membership information.
- Any service subscribed to via a designated form residing on the Year of the Gentleman server, can be unsubscribed to, at the users requests.
- General comments posted on Year of the Gentleman are posted online and made available to the general public, with the exception of IP Addresses and E-mail Addresses.